Available to purchase in the bakery were cookie cutters, sprinkles and stunning cake stands so I'm sure many leave with more than just a cupcake.
- For variety of flavours go to The Primrose Bakery for their amazing 'specials'.
- If you know you are going to struggle to decide on a flavour, go to Lola's so you can have several of their mini-versions.
- Go to Bea's of Bloomsbury for the afternoon tea - but phone to book ahead.
- Go to the Hummingbird Bakery for the Rainbow Layer Cake and buy a slice for someone you want to make smile.
- If you don't go anywhere else go to Peggy Porschen's Cakes because it is just beautiful!